I’ve been far too slow in keeping this blog up to date, so I’ll keep this message simple: thank you.
Thank you to all who serve in Dyfed Powys police. Thank you to all who continue to work over Christmas, keeping us safe. Thank you to all who have put so much in over the last year.
There are too many to mention all, but here are a few:
- All those wonderful young Picassos at primary schools across the area, who sent Christmas card designs. We’ll be tweeting many more over the 12 days of Christmas
- Lowry Morgan, who designed our new logo with Motif design
- The volunteers who serve as Special Constables, man front desks, check up on our custody and animal welfare
- Colleagues from universities, local businesses, and voluntary groups who have given time to support me with advice or on recruitment panels
- The Great British Public who never let a phrase or thought escape my lips without reminding me who’s boss
- The staff in my office who never let a phrase or thought escape my lips without quietly (or not so quietly) showing they got there first
- The officers of Dyfed Powys who never so much as blink – at least not where I can see it – at the latest Really Good Idea
There are many, many more.
To all on this wet and watery Christmas, Nadolig Llawen!